I’ve had a few weeks off the blog over xmas and the new year. It’s strangely refreshing to take a break from the blog, but now that the new year is here, it’s time to resume with a quick catchup. In the last 2 weeks I’ve:
- Discovered suggestion that BWLA appear to have upped the qualifying requirements for all Masters weights, which would be very bad for me!
- Been down to Newport and Cardiff, looking for a place to live whilst working for my new client.
- Looking for a gym in Newport or Cardiff that has olympic weightlifting facilities.
- Stayed in the best Bed and Breakfast ever: The Hill House, Howle Hill in Ross-on-Wye.
- Taught my daughter to dive.
- Eaten and drunk far too much.
- Replayed through most of KOTOR2, one of the best PC games ever.
And now I have to pack as I’m off to Newport later today.